Arizona’s economy runs on private businesses.
The state boasts a number of public enterprises, but the bulk of the economic activity that goes on around Arizona is done through privately held companies not beholden to Wall Street or shareholders.
With a state economy finally humming along a decade after the Great Recession, Arizona’s private businesses are booming.
Each year, the Phoenix Business Journal partners with accounting firm CliftonLarsonAllen to compile our Arizona Corporate Excellence Awards, which honor the largest private companies as well as the state’s fastest-growing private businesses. CliftonLarsonAllen bases the rankings for the fastest-growing companies on a revenue score that includes a measurement of revenue growth over a two-year period.
We then reveal the rankings — along with the state’s largest private companies based on annual revenue — at our annual ACE event, which will be held at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Nov. 15. Purchase tickets here.
Below is a quick look at this year’s fastest-growing private companies, presented in alphabetical order along with their headquarters city. The actual rankings will be revealed at the event.
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy, Phoenix
- Caliber – The Wealth Development Co., Scottsdale
- Chapman Automotive, Scottsdale
- CopperPoint Insurance, Phoenix
- The Core Institute, Phoenix
- Cutter Aviation, Phoenix
- Empereon Constar, Phoenix
- DP Electric, Tempe
- GCON Inc., Phoenix
- GHA Technologies Inc., Scottsdale
- GlobalTranz, Scottsdale
- GPS Insight, Scottsdale
- Hensley Beverage Co., Phoenix
- HomeSmart, Scottsdale
- Mach 1 Global Services, Tempe
- MDSL, Phoenix
- MT Builders, Scottsdale
- OnTrac, Phoenix
- PlanetOne Communications Inc., Scottsdale
- Russell Sigler Inc., Tolleson
- SiteLock, Scottsdale
- Snell & Wilmer, Phoenix
- StandardAero, Scottsdale
- Sundt Construction Inc., Tempe
- Total Transit, Glendale
- TurbineAero, Chandler
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Ready to ship?
Get started with Mach 1 Global Services today!