Ocean Import Agent – All Markets
MACH 1 GLOBAL SERVICES founded in 1988 and based in Tempe, Arizona, is recognized for quality of services in international air and ocean freight, ground transportation, warehousing, logistics consulting and US Customs Brokerage. Mach 1 is a global company with offices in the USA, Mexico, China, India, Indonesia and the UAE. We have been consistently named a Top 50 Privately Held Company in Arizona and have been included on the Inc. 500l5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list!
Mach 1 has a career opportunity for an Ocean Import Agent.
- Provide timely quotes and solutions to our customers according to Mach 1 standards
- Correctly review and process import documentation
- Interact effectively with other Mach 1 offices, local management, contacts/vendors, and international agents to facility quotes and live shipment movements
- Ensure all shipment milestones are met and updated in our TMS to ensure our customers are well informed
- Ensure all OTP KPI’s are met
- Ensure all revenue and gross profit targets are met
- Contribute to the department and its overall growth initiatives
Position requires a dependable, organized, detail oriented, self-starter with min. 2 -3 years freight forwarding experience. Experience handling ocean imports required. Experience in ocean exports, international air and domestic freight is a plus. Excellent customer service skills required. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook mandatory.
High school diploma required, college preferred. We offer competitive pay and opportunity for advancement, plus a complete benefits package including medical and dental.
Mach 1 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
E-mail resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Ready to ship?
Get started with Mach 1 Global Services today!