Full Time Billing Specialist – Phoenix, AZ
MACH 1 GLOBAL SERVICES, founded in 1988 and based in Tempe, Arizona, is recognized for quality of services in international air and ocean freight, ground transportation, warehousing, logistics consulting and US Customs Brokerage. Mach 1 is a global company with offices in the USA, Mexico, China, India, Indonesia and the UAE. We have been consistently named a Top 50 Privately Held and Fastest Growing Company in Arizona and have been included on the Inc. 500l5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list!
We are currently seeking a full time Billing Specialist in our Tempe, Arizona corporate office. The position requires a person who takes initiative, is detail and team oriented, and able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Auditing of shipments for accuracy and documents prior to posting invoices
- Use of multiple tariffs to accurately rate customer invoices
- Scanning backup documents into our system
- Data entry and administrative billing functions
Other requirements include:
- Competent with Microsoft office suite – Excel, Word, Email
- Competent with Internet and general PC functions
- Data Entry and Accuracy skills
- Organization skills
- Email skills
- General math skills
- Ability to handle multiple different types of administrative/data entry work throughout the day
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Time management and workload prioritization ability
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in billing. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and be customer service oriented. Logistics experience, CargoWise experience, and knowledge of air freight and truck tariffs invoicing/billing in the air freight industry is desired, but not required.
Mach 1 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Email resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Ready to ship?
Get started with Mach 1 Global Services today!