Challenge: This company’s asset recovery program included enterprise electronics such as desktops, monitors, printers, laptops, copiers, phones, mainframes and cables from business offices, schools, military bases and government facilities. The time-sensitive window, however, was consistently falling outside the required time model by previous forwarder. Visibility inefficiencies created gaps in piece count, which created issues with their customers as well as their environmental partner (EP)/recycler. Poor customer experiences and communications by the previous provider at the time of recovery was putting the business in jeopardy.
Key Facts & Figures
- No damage-in-transit claims
- Control Tower streamlined communications through life cycle of asset recovery
- 100% on-time service
- Eliminated gaps from pickup to EP
- Customer experience scores positively enhanced
- Created Control Tower for visibility, communication, pre-call site surveys, seamless communication with operations, customers and EP that ensured integrity of SLA
- Established weekly operations meeting to preview future recoveries and review KPIs
- Training program throughout the Mach 1 network extending to our partner network
- Handheld scanners sent to all recoveries to create real-time inventory on recovery
Ready to ship?
Get started with Mach 1 Global Services today!