Challenge: In addition to missing end-of-quarter sales goals, receiving time was 24 to 48 hours and on-time order fulfillment was at just 75% of requirements. Specific challenges included a lack of inventory checks and balances in the put-away and pick process, which resulted in missed and crossed shipments; packages not packed to client specification; poor inventory management; and limited cross training.
Key Facts & Figures
- 15-minute response time for AOG
- 100% order fulfillment rate
- 285 SKUs
- Global coordination linking USA, Europe, and AP
- 2,561,529 lbs. coordinated
- 99.22% on-time service
- Created strategic location in a clean, organized 5S warehouse with responsive material handlers
- Installed experienced, knowledgeable customer service team
- Shortened shipment cycle time
- Improved inventory accuracy
- Implemented asset recovery program to reduce return cost
- Simplified inventory management to prepare for growth
- Integrated order management and supply chain process
Ready to ship?
Get started with Mach 1 Global Services today!