Streamlined Supply Chain
Challenge: This company’s local drivers and engine plant were located in Milwaukee, WI, while the motorcycles were being built in Kansas City and York, PA. Suppliers had materials for all three locations, and high labor costs and redundant activities were compounded by limited space.
Key Facts & Figures
- 35,000 s.f.
- 7 dedicated Mach 1 support personnel
- 45 coordinated suppliers
- 20,000+ engines per month
- 2 million lbs. cross docked per month
- 100% on-time service
- Built a standalone cross dock, located strategically near the plant, to consolidate redundant activities
- Provided oversight to manage each leg of the supply chain
- Reduced miles traveled and costs
- Increased efficiencies and customer communication
- Created synchronized, dependable flows
Ready to ship?
Get started with Mach 1 Global Services today!